Oh, and the food has been awesome too. Here's a few products that I've been lovely lately and definitely recommend snatching up if you're fortunate enough to come across them.
Adapted from this recipe.
Makes 4 mini loaves or 1 regular loaf
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
3 egg whites
1/4 cup agave + 20 drops stevia*
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
2 tablespoons almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup brown rice flour
1 cup spelt flour**
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch sea salt
*To make it sweeter, increase stevia, increase agave and decrease almond milk, or add dry sugar (if you do this you may need to increase the almond milk).
**I'm sure that you could sub whole wheat pastry flour for both flours, or even use all spelt flour or another flour of choice.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease either four mini loaf pans or one large one.
- Combine the pumpkin, melted coconut oil, egg whites, agave, stevia, bananas, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Either in a separate bowl or on top of the wet ingredients, combine, the cinnamon, flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet. Stir well, but do not over mix.
- Poor the batter into the greased pan(s) and bake for about 43 minutes (this is for the mini loaf pans - it may take longer for one large loaf).
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan(s) for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
And with that, I bid you farewell. Will I be back? Who knows. College is going to be busy, and while I would certainly enjoy to keep up with my blog, I may not have the time. I will try to pop in every now and then though as I plunge into the next step of my life.