Hey guys!  These eats are from a day this past summer when I was in Europe because I haven't loaded off my pictures recently (I blame school ;).  This WIAW is going to be really quick, so let's dive right in!
Breakfast (Copenhagen):
Fresh fruit, tomato, cucumber (they seem to love their cucumber over in Europe!), and a really delicious, seedy bread roll <3
Muesli with plain yogurt and dried apricots. I loved the bits of dried banana in the muesli!
Lunch (also in Denmark, but in the town where Hamlet's castle is):
Eggplant dip that was served with pita bread. Honeslty, this wasn't very good. I ate it anyway, but it was meh. Ah well, I imagined I was eating hummus or something and it ended up being alright ;)
The pita bread.
Dinner (Iceland):
Mini veggie quiche (SO, SO GOOD!!!) with a side salad. The dressing is a garlic dressing that was also incredible!!
After dinner green tea.
Not sure what this is, though it was pretty good! Maybe a squash blossom?
Question:
Any idea what that little orange fruit is?

Happy WIAW!

Comments

09/14/2011 04:50

Oohh... european eats, how fun! It all looks so delicious, I'm jealous. And I don't know what that little yellow fruit is.. it looks really familiar, but I just can't place it.

09/14/2011 06:05

This is so cool! That trip must've been incredible :) All of this food looks deeelish, especially that muesli mmm
And I'm not sure what that yellow fruit is, but it sure is adorable heehee
Have a great day girly!

09/14/2011 11:55

The little fruit is called a physalis they are really popular in europe to use as garnishes on desserts. I really like them because they have such a unique flavor :)

09/14/2011 12:50

Hi Sweetie :)
I really enjoyed this WIAW edition! Looks like you ate a lot of good foods on this trip! The eggplant dip looks yum, so Im sorry it really wasnt that good!
I have no idea what that fruit is called, but Ive seen it at my store!
Have a wonderful day <3

09/14/2011 13:24

I loved this WIAW.. you must have had an amazing time, it surely looks like it :) I am sure I would have enjoyed the muesli...nom!

09/14/2011 16:11

Ooooh all your eats look so good! I love muesli and seedy rolls. So jealous over here! I think we need to go on a food blogger trip to europe and just eat all the best food ever. You can be our tour guide.

That last picture is a gooseberry! I had no clue what it was either until a few months ago when I was in Banff for my honeymoon and it came out with my dessert. I asked the waitress and she told me it was a gooseberry and brought out a little plate of them for us to share. Loved it!!

09/15/2011 00:57

What cool food! All these eats look great.. I'm so jealous of your Europe trip! Sounds great. :)

How was Iceland? That's such an awesome adventure. I'd love to go there... and eat the quiche. :)

09/15/2011 11:20

wow this looks like such fun! I love travel eats.
Europe has the best seedy rolls don't they? They're just so good!

Whatever that little orange thing is, it looks adorable!!

09/16/2011 03:40

Lots of yummy looking eats! I love fresh fruit for breakfast..that bread roll looks delish! :)

09/16/2011 04:00

Love this WIAW edition! The museli looks delish. I have no idea what that fruit is, but it does look cute!

09/16/2011 12:47

Ooh, is it a kumquat? Haven't had one of those for years!
I love the idea of an international WIAW, brilliant - and that mini vegetable quiche looks delicious!
Have a great weekend :-)

Wow these dishes are looking good with good variety of recipes in it. I love eating European food because they have very odd flavors and they always give good importance to the health and prepare healthy food for themselves. They see that they don`t miss proteins and minerals in their food. I hope you had very good meals on that day.