If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may remember my trip this past summer to Greece, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland and later to Newfoundland, and how I was putting off the recaps.  Well today, I felt like doing a recap!  So a recap you have!  (For earlier recaps: part 1part 2part 3part 4)  You may consider this an early (or late?) wordless Wednesday post.  I mean, who needs words when you have pictures?  So, here is Delphi!  Which, by the way, was one of the places I was most excited to see since I learned a lot about it from my archeology classes.  It was built on the side of a hill which is soooo neat and a great source of protection!  Though a pain to walk up. ;)
I think this is the temple of Apollo.
Mini amphitheatre.
Big stadium at Delphi.
Not sure what this is, but I thought it was cool!
Athena sanctuary.
Playing with photography.
Last meal in Greece: fresh fruit (pineapple, watermelon, and cherries) whole grain bread, scrambled eggs topped with feta, and...
Muesli with walnuts, dried plums, and and a dried fig.
Well, there was my last Greece recap.  My next Europe recap will be featuring Finland!

Questions:
Have you ever studied about a place and then gone to visit it?  Was it how you imagined it would be?

Love you guys! <3

Comments

09/18/2011 11:05

These pictures are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

These pictures are beautiful! What an amazing trip!

09/19/2011 02:03

Dude these pictures are incredible! I've always wanted to see Greecian ruins like that, how cool! Thanks for sharing :)

09/19/2011 02:42

What wonderful pictures! I have always been interested in ancient Greek stuff so I am planning on venturing there one day :)

09/19/2011 02:59

yayyy i love your traveling pictures! they are sooo beautiful! im so jealous you got to go to greece!!! :)

09/19/2011 04:00

Amazing! After taking ancient history classes and Latin, Greece and Rome are on the top of the places I want to go. It'd be so incredible to actually be there. Thanks for the recap!

09/19/2011 07:30

I think it is so cool that you have been in Europe! Eventhough I live here (Norway), I havent been to Greece yet! It is one of the places I really want to go in the near future!
I love south America! Ive been to Belize, and i really want to go to Mexico!
Someday ;)

09/19/2011 11:00

Arrrr! (National Pirate day!) Ye have made me jealous! Fo sho. Seriously jealous! I really want to visit Greece and you have pictures to show me how badly I need to go! There is so much history there and they grow olives! Like the cute olives in your picture! Take me with you next time! :D

i'm so jealous! i have alwayssss wanted to go to greece. now i want to go even more :)

09/20/2011 16:25

I love the photos!! Every time you post I get so jealous because I want to go to all these places, especially Greece! I love the picture from the temple of apollo - not sure why, it just speaks to me. I can't wait to hear about Finland because I don't really know any thing about it!

How fabulous!!

12/08/2015 12:25

As you know European dishes are very delicious and people are really appreciates that country dishes. Veggin out in the kitchen is fantastic blog that make different dishes so that people learn their recipes and make it to their own homes.

Wow these pictures are looking beautiful with those ancient monuments. Greece is the place which has lot of ancient history and wonderful constructed building which says about that time engineering and their talent and intelligence in building those building which lasted till now.

03/04/2017 04:47

Showbox app is one of the best additions to the entertainment section. This app is developed for android, blackberry and iOS devices or users..