Hello my chocolate chippers!!

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I am alive and doing well!  I've just been super busy lately with school.  First there was finals, then I was studying like crazy for the SAT chemistry subject test (which I took yesterday), and now I'm preparing for the ACT which is next Saturday - eekes!  Luckily, one week from now it will all. be. over. (!!!!!!!!)  And then I'm leaving the 18th for an amazing trip (details to come!).

I miss all you guys and your amazing blogs so much, and I hope you're all doing fabulous!

Love you guys!

Comments

06/05/2011 15:00

Ah this is so weird because I totally thought about you today! I was just driving along and I was like "hmm.. I wonder what Alex is up too..." School will be done soon! I took the chem SAT in may... major fail... not even funny. Actually I found it really funny and laughed when I saw my scores.

06/05/2011 21:43

So glad you're alive! :) You're going to feel so amazing after all those tests are over. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

06/07/2011 03:59

Glad you're doing well. Best of luck on the ACT!

06/07/2011 06:33

Hey Alex! yayyy so glad you're well cutie~ God bless you on all your exams and I know you'll be doing great because you see to be a hard worker. :D

Can't wait to see what trip is in store for ya! love you alex <3

Charolette
06/07/2011 08:57

It is an amazing trip and I cannot wait to hear all about it and see the pictures but know that I will have to wait a while. Do well on your upcoming tests. I know that you will.

Glad everything is going well - GOOD LUCK!

06/12/2011 13:31

Awww girl, I am so glad you have a smile on your pretty face again! :)

I know you are going to do FABULOUS on your ACT!!! I am so glad that you are doing well!!! I've been really busy lately with school related stuff, Girl's Camp, and now a Youth conference that is coiming up this weekend. After that, I'll be able to do more stuff with my blog. I've been doing my hardest to keep up!

I can't wait to hear about your trip! :)

Love ya!

Holy deliciousness!!! All of that looks amazing...I am SO excited about your upcoming vacations. They sound unbelievably cool, can't wait to hear about the real greek yogurt :-)

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College
06/12/2011 18:06

Sorry that comment was supposed to go on your most recent post!!!

06/12/2011 21:18

You have an amazing summer planned. Can't wait to see the photos!

Aunt Myrna
06/13/2011 19:26

Haven't checked your blog in a while. Your grandma reminded me to look :). It is always so fun to read. Your pancake or whatever you call it looks good and other things too. As far as my summer plans go, just a week or 2 at a time. Had a wonderful weekend with family in the mountains - was pretty cool. Heading to Tennessee for homecoming end of June. Will be pretty hot I fear! Your summer sounds unbelievable. God bless you with your tests - maybe they are already over. You are amazing! Love you!

06/16/2011 05:47

Oh my goodness, your trip sounds amazing!! I'm in Colorado right now for like 2 months so that my "trip" for the summer I guess you could say.
Your eats all look wonderful. I've been wanting to try Katie's cookie dough pie but am scared to bake with beans...having one more person say it's good has officially convinced me to make it!

08/27/2016 21:59

Children are like the make the different type of the chocolate recipes. Different children of mothers are making the different type of chocolates cake and cookies. Always love the chocolate and also like chocolate ice cream and shake.

03/14/2017 05:42

SEO London & Web Design Agency. Is your company based in London? Increase traffic, leads and sales. WPSono provide expert SEO services for London ...