Next up, I made Tara's Pancakes!
I also made Katie's Breakfast Polenta one morning:
While we're on the topic of Katie recipes, I also made her Gluten-free Pizzert!
Have you guys ever tried these?
And in case you're wondering about my birthday cake, I made Katie's Healthier Chocolate Cake, and topped it with fudgy chocolate frosting from VCTOTW (actually my mom frosted it, and I must say that she did a mighty fine job! :)
And now for the award! Both Tara and Molly awarded me the following!
1. Post this award with the picture and name of whoever awarded it to you
2. Do the stuff
3. Award to 7 others and tell them you did so
1. Name 3 things that are lying right next to you
2. Name 2 foods that you cannot live without
3. Name 1 thing you did today
1) My bamboo that I've had for about six months. That's quite the accomplishment fo me as I have a very black thumb! Proof of that is my cactus cemetery. Has anyone else ever shriveled a cactus to death? It's very sad! :(
1) Ellie's Reese's Oat Bake:
1) Olivia @ Little Health Junkie
2) Ann Claire @ The Flourishing Foodie
3) Ryan @ Aloha Appetite
4) Whitney @ Vegan Sunshine
5) Kayla @ Little Miss Healthify
6) Teenage Healthy Freak
7) Heather @ All Sizzle, No Steak
Congrats you guys! Of course, anyone who wants to do this can!
I hope everyone has a fantastic week!